The right way to kickstart your Web3 learning journey
Let’s do some prelaunch preparations before we launch our rockets🚀 into the Web3 space🌏!
If you have been living under a rock🪨 & still figuring out what Web3🕸 is, then it is the future internet that is more secure🔐, transparent🔎, and privacy-preserving powered by technologies such as Blockchain, AR, VR, etc.
Thrilled by the hype around Web3, Blockchain & Crypto, many beginners jump straight into learning solidity, building smart contracts, etc & this indeed does work, but in the long run, you may end up facing road blockers🚫.
Not anymore! 🦸🏻Ta-Da, Here👇🏻 is the right way for you to kickstart your Web3 learning journey.
Web3 = 🌏Web, so start with web development!
And, a tad bit of general programming knowledge.
Stage 1: General development & programming!
- Learn how Git and GitHub works: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/git-and-github-crash-course/
- Learn some basic terminal commands: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/Tools_and_testing/Understanding_client-side_tools/Command_line
Stage 2: Learn about internet protocols & request methods!
- Learn working of HTTP: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP
- Learn working of HTTPS: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Glossary/https
- Learn Request Methods: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Methods
Stage 3: Learn web development!
- Learn HTML: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz0aGYrrlhU
- Learn CSS: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PnVor36_40
Stage 4: All Set!
These 3 stages would take you around ~48 hours and will get you fully equipped with all the tools and skills, needed to hit the road without facing any blockers on your journey to the Web3 space.
So, what next? Check out the successive article!
This post was created with Typeshare